I could be overwhelmed, or think of this as a hassle or something that I dread, but instead, I see it as a taxi ride to work - albeit in another location.
My glass is always brimming at the top, probably even overflowing, at times, and it's not often that I don't see the positive in something. I can take a bad situation and turn it into a good one. A nightmare drama, and see a side to the situation that helped me learn something new, even if it was the hard way.
I am always thinking positively unless things keep smacking me in the face, then I feel a little beaten. A good nights sleep ensures that I wake up and all is simply forgotten. It's a new day and I have to enjoy it to the fullest.
When I arrived in Sydney, the sun was shining. Out of the cold and into the heat. Just one thing to smile at. But that was not all. In fact, that was the icing on the cake.
I rocked up at the office and I had a "cha-ching" moment. That is quite distasteful to say, I know, but it was a moment that solidified what I am doing and the direct impact it will have on my business.
It's exhilarating to ride a wave and perhaps we will fall off from time to time, but surfing is our thing. It's not our first rodeo as they say, and we definitely are ready to tackle whatever is in front of us with gusto.
One thing is for sure:
- Nothing is possible without a brilliant team striving to be the best
- You have to get your marketing strategy right and dare to be different
- Good ideas mean nothing if they are not executed
- Don't waste time with people who are not going to directly affect you achieving your goals
- Set yourself up to be criticised, brought down, trolled - whatever! Because this will make you indestructible.
I'm loving this marketing company right now and it deserves every energetic moment I give it. We are dreaming big and hitting little milestones along the way that are bringing our team closer and closer together. It really quite remarkable.